Is your nonprofit on YouTube?
YouTube is an internet site, where you can share videos with people all round the world.
What is great about YouTube is that videos can be made just for fun or professional use.
Did you know that videos are excellent SEO tools?
There are several programs on the internet that can help you in creating your own videos without the help of a professional videographer.
When choosing video editing software you must consider these questions:
- Is the software free or paid?
- If it is paid software, is it in your budget?
- Is it simple to use?
- Do you have the equipment to shoot the video?
- How time consuming is the process?
- Is the finished product interesting?
- Do you have a powerful computer to edit and store your video work?
Top 4 Free software
The following list of free video editing software work well for beginners:
- The video editing program that came with your camera: It should be user friendly and best of all it is cheap.
- Windows Movie Maker: This program available on Windows and normally comes with your basic home computer.
- Animoto: This program is easy to use and it lets you use photos for your Facebook, Flickr or Instagram account.
Top 3 Paid software
If you have a little more in your budget and you have more experience editing video you should check out this software. Remember some of these programs will allow you to use a trial version before you buy).
- Final Cut Pro
- Avid DS
- Adobe Premiere